Baobab Lemonade Popsicles
Nancy loves baobab lemonade! She had this great idea that we should add strawberries and make popsicles! Smart girl. Boost your immune system with this easy yummy treat!Print Pin Rate
Optional Add In
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Mix the lemonade ingredients.
- Pour half (1 QT) into blender with the optional strawberries.
- Blend in blender. Pour into popsicle molds.
- We poured the strawberry mixture into molds.
- And finished filling our molds with plain lemonade ones.
- Anything with baobab needs blended,or it will settle to the bottom of your mold.
- Freeze until solid.
We make lemonade to taste, and pour baobab out of the bag into the pitcher. You can't mess it up. You can do more or less baobab, depending on taste. On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a THM FP.