A tasty breakfast that you can bake the day before! Leftovers are delicious too!Print Pin Rate
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 TBL butter
- 2 8 oz. boxes of sliced mushrooms Sautéed, Optional
- 1 dozen eggs
- mineral salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup half & half
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 9 slices of bacon crumbled, cooked crispy
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Sauté 1 thinly sliced onion w 2 TBL Butter on low for 15-20 minutes until caramelized.
- If your mushrooms aren't already sautéed, sautée sliced mushrooms in butter.
- Beat the eggs w salt, pepper, add the half & half, and heavy whipping cream.
- Now add the crumbled cooked crispy bacon and shredded sharp cheddar. Mix.
- Then add the sautéed onions and mushrooms. Pour in a greased dish. Bake in the oven 400° for 40 minutes.
- Don't like mushrooms, skip them! Or if you love them, and the rest of the family doesn't, split between 2 pans. I pour some of the batter without mushrooms in a pan, before adding my mushrooms and pour in a separate pan.
On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a THM S recipe.