My THM drive thru Sue heart loves finding these discounted salad bags of broccoli slaw! If you don't have the option of broccoli slaw look for the broccoli/cauliflower mix. Or you can use a head of fresh broccoli!Print Pin Rate
- 2 12 oz bags of broccoli slaw or 1 head of broccoli cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup cheddar shredded
- 8 slices bacon crispy
- 1/8-1/4 cup pecan pieces toasted
- 1 cup mayo
- 3/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup gentle sweet
- Cook the bacon. I cook mine in the air fryer. Cut into small bits/pieces.
- Toast the pecans on stovetop, in a skillet. It takes just a few minutes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients. Whisk well. Let set a few minutes for the sweetener to dissolve. Then pour over the mixed salad.
On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this recipe is a THM S