Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
I have always been a fan of the Super Food Chews. Here's my version using the new THM protein powder. If you love chocolate peanut, you'll love this Fuel Pull treat!Print Pin Rate
- Combine the dry ingredients in a food processor.
- While the food processor is running on low add the butter and wet ingredients.
- DO NOT add more water unless you have taken your blade out of the food processor, and stirred around with a spatula and you can see that it's still dry.
- Place the dough in between parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll flat.
- Cut into 24 pieces with a knife or pizza cutter.
- For storage I use the parchment paper to layer the bars in a container. See video below. Refrigerate.
On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a Fuel Pull. Tap on any of the ingredients or equipment above to see the products on Amazon or in the THM store.