Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
This Vanilla Ice Cream recipe is the recipe that gave me the nickname "Ice Cream Becky." Even Pearl and Serene have said it's the best ice cream they ever had! That made my day. In June 2019, I got to meet the authors of Trim Healthy Mama, and I took them some of my ice cream. If you are a lover of that sweet sugary cookie called "the Oreo" you'll love this. Keep it soft and enjoy like an oreo blizzard. Or you can mix and freeze and have hand dipped cookies and cream ice cream! It is 100% kid approved.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 11 5 oz servings
- FIRST Blend everything EXCEPT the gluccie, in the blender for 30 seconds. (I use a Vitamix)
- While blender is running on lowest setting add your gluccie. Mix for another 30 seconds.
- Turn your counter top ice cream maker on and pour mixture in to it.
- Spin 20-25 minutes in countertop ice cream maker.
Add Oreo Topping
- Keep it soft and enjoy like an oreo blizzard. Or you can mix and freeze and have hand dipped cookies and cream ice cream!
Storage of your ice cream
- Portion into 5.5 oz portion cups for easy grab and go. Or store in a shallow container for easy thawing. But if you use THM Gentle Sweet with Xylitol it will stay soft in the freezer.
Serve immediately OR freeze the whole thing in a shallow container.
Alternative Storage: portion out & freeze in 5.5 oz cups for easy grab n go.