Crockpot Green Beans
I love this recipe using fresh green beans. Fix it and forget it!Print Pin Rate
- fresh green beans
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 bacon cooked, crumbled
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- bone broth
- Fill your crockpot with the desired amount of green beans.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. I usually use cooked bacon because that's what I keep prepped in the fridge.
- Cover the green beans with liquid. I use some broth and some water. The amount will depend on the size of your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, occasionally stirring it. Sometimes I put it on high for 3-4 hours.
This is one of those recipes that I don't measure. I just fill it up and sprinkle, dump, and pour in. On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this recipe is a S as written, but if you eliminate the bacon, it's FP. If you need it to be Deep S, skip the onions, but keep the bacon.