- 12 eggs hard boiled
- 1/4 cup Duke's mayo
- 2 TBL chipotle mayo or more Duke's mayo
- 1 TBL yellow bottled mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp THM gentle sweet
- This recipe is for 12 eggs. After hard boiling the eggs, cut eggs in half.
- Remove the yolks.
- In your mixer beat the yolks with the other ingredients. You can do this by hand too. I like the smoothness my Kitchen Aid mixer gives.
- Pipe into egg whites. (see video below.)
- Sprinkle w smoked paprika.
On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a S recipe!