Instant Pot Baked Beans
A quick and easy way to have baked beans! Full of flavor. My guys love this recipe. A great addition to your cookouts. This recipe without the bacon is a THM E. With the bacon it becomes a crossover.Print Pin Rate
- Soak the dry navy beans in water in the refrigerator overnight. I've heard this is optional when using an instant pot.
- Drain the beans and place them in the instant pot with the water.
- If you're fine with having a xo, add the cooked bacon.
- Mix the gentle sweet and molasses, or just put it in the pot.
- Add all of the other ingredients.
- For safety reasons with cooking beans in a pressure cooker add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Close it up and cook the beans on high for 30 minutes.
- Natural pressure release
- Optional: add salt & pepper before serving. Do not put the salt and pepper in your instant pot with the beans.