Maple Ice Cream
Smooth and creamy bursting with maple flavoring! Top with my graham cracker crumbs, or roasted pecans!Print Pin Rate
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Pecans roasted
- FIRST Blend everything EXCEPT the gluccie, in the blender for 30 seconds. (I use a Vitamix)
- While blender is running on lowest setting add your gluccie. Mix for another 30 seconds.
- Turn your counter top ice cream maker on and pour mixture in to it.
- Spin 20-25 minutes in countertop ice cream maker.
Storage of your ice cream
- Portion into 5.5 oz portion cups for easy grab and go. Or store in a shallow container for easy thawing. Using THM Gentle Sweet with Xylitol will help keep it soft in the freezer.