Peaches and Cream
Adding fresh peaches to my vanilla ice cream is a yummy treat! On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a crossover recipe.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 11 5 oz servings
- FIRST Blend everything EXCEPT the gluccie & peaches, in the blender for 30 seconds. (I use a Vitamix)
- While blender is running on lowest setting add your gluccie. Mix for another 30 seconds.
- Now add your fresh peaches and pulse the blender.
- Turn your 2 quart counter top ice cream maker on and pour mixture in to it. It will be really full.
- Spin 20-25 minutes in countertop ice cream maker.
- Serve soft serve or set in the freezer to firm up a bit.
Storage of your ice cream
- Portion into 5.5 oz portion cups (1/2 cup) for easy grab and go. Or store in a shallow container for easy thawing. But if you use THM Gentle Sweet with Xylitol it will stay soft in the freezer.
Serve immediately OR freeze the whole thing in a shallow container.
Alternative Storage: portion out & freeze in 5.5 oz cups for easy grab n go.
On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a xo recipe. Click on any of the equipment and ingredients listed above and it will take you to the THM store or Amazon with my affiliate links. I prefer the Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker. There's no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
If you use THM Gentle Sweet with Xylitol it will stay soft and scoopable from the freezer. If you don't know which ice cream maker to purchase you can view my video of my Ice Cream Maker Review HERE!