Pumpkin Ice Cream
One of my all time favorites has always been pumpkin ice cream! I look forward to it each Fall. Here it is, all the flavors of fall, Pumpkin Spice! No guilt! Enjoy.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup pure pumpkin canned
- 1/2 cup gentle sweet with Xylitol, will keep your ice cream scoopable from the freezer
- 1 TBL pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp mineral salt
- 1 tsp pure Mexican vanilla extract
- 1 TBL vegetable glycerin
- 1/2 tsp THM gluccie
- Graham Cracker Crumbs Optional Topping
- Caramel Sauce Optional Topping
- FIRST Blend everything in the blender EXCEPT the gluccie.
- While blender is running on lowest setting add your gluccie.
- Turn your counter top ice cream maker on and pour mixture in to it.
- Spin 25 minutes in countertop ice cream maker.
- Serve immediately OR freeze the whole batch in a shallow container.
- Alternative Storage: portion out & freeze in 5.5 oz cups for easy grab n go.
- Optional toppings, if you like cookie pieces or pie crust pieces in your pumpkin ice cream, add my Graham Cracker Crumbs!
Costco has the best prices for Organic Cream, Organic Half and Half, and Organic Almond Milk, and 2% Daisy Cottage Cheese.