Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
We all love this traditional pumpkin pie. We prefer ours without a crust. If you'd like a crust, go for it! My family will leave the pumpkin cream cake and pumpkin coffee cake alone, but when it comes to pumpkin pie we all love it the same.Print Pin Rate
Pie Crust of your choice
My Pumpkin Pie Filling Recipe
- Whipped Cream prepared
On Plan Pie Crust
- Bake the pie crust of your choice according to the directions.
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- In a saucepan on medium heat, heat the heavy cream, sweetener, and the vanilla.
- Whisk together until thickened.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, and spices to the cream mixture. Whisk together.
- Pour into cooled crust or bake without a crust.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes then reduce to 350° for another 30 mins.
- Cool and top with optional whipped cream.
You can double the recipe to fill a 9x13 pan. On the Trim Healthy Plan this is a S recipe. Check out my Pampered Chef and other recommended items HERE!
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 16g