Ranch Cheese Ball
Cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, and all the flavors of ranch. Delicious and Easy! You'll want to take this cheese ball to your next holiday party! It's also kid approved.Print Pin Rate
- Shop with my Pampered Chef link Thank you!
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 TBL Sour Cream
- 1 TBL Parsley
- 1 TBL Minced Dried Onion
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 TBL Green Onion chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap onto the counter. Transfer the cheese mixture onto the wrap, using the wrap to help form into a ball.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until ready to serve.
- Optional* You can always roll the cheese ball in toasted pecans or bacon crumbles, however it’s delicious as is!
To keep this as a THM S, Serve with Parmesan Cheese Whisps or make your own crackers by toasting low carb wraps. I also like to eat the Mary’s crackers as an on plan option.