Root Beer Float
I grew up enjoying root beer floats for special occasions. But there's no special occasion needed! Drink up! On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a S fuel.Print Pin Rate
Coach Becky's Vanilla Ice Cream
Make the Vanilla Ice Cream
- FIRST Blend everything EXCEPT the gluccie, in the blender for 30 seconds. (I use a Vitamix)
- While blender is running on lowest setting add your gluccie. Mix for another 30 seconds.
- Turn your counter top ice cream maker on and pour mixture in to it.
- Spin 20-25 minutes in countertop ice cream maker.
Make Your Root Beer Float
- Pour a little root beer in a tall glass. Add ice cream. Add more root beer. Enjoy!
To store your ice cream portion into 5.5 oz. portion cups for easy grab and go. See link above for portion containers. Or you can store in a shallow container for easy thawing. If you use THM Gentle Sweet with Xylitol it will stay soft in the freezer. I use a 2 QT. ice cream maker for this recipe. If you have a 1.5 QT ice cream maker, it will work. But it will be really full! See video above how to make ice cream. If you don't know which ice cream maker to purchase see my video HERE! Serve immediately OR freeze the whole thing in a shallow container. Click on any of the highlighted ingredients in this recipe for clickable links. You can see my other recommended items HERE!