Skip the grocery store Seasoning Salt with all the extra junky fillers and make this one. You just need a few minutes to prep it. I use this in my salmon marinade and we sprinkle it on our popcorn! It's so good.Print Pin Rate
- 3/4 cup Sea Salt Himalayan
- 2 TBL Smoked Paprika
- 1 TBL Turmeric
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Granules or Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic or Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Thyme ground
- Combine everything.
- If using granules or whole spices mix in a food processor. If using powders, it is not necessary to use the food processor.
- Store for several months in an air tight container.
Check out my Salmon Marinade Recipe that uses this seasoning salt!