Incredible Flavor! These tacos are amazing. The corn tortillas are Tisa Fournier's recipe. You could also use the Wonder Wrap recipe from the THM cookbook. But I prefer Tisa's.Print Pin Rate
Masa Corn Tortillas
- coconut oil cooking spray
- 3-4 oz Shrimp, cooked
- Chili Lime Seasoning, Trader Joe's
- 1/2 lime juiced
- cilantro, optional
- tomatoes, diced optional
- Make a batch of tortillas. Click on tortillas above, for Tisa's recipe. Or find the wonder wrap recipe on page 204 in the THM Cookbook.
- Make your coleslaw. I shred my cabbage with a food processor using the slicing attachment. I buy the shredded carrots. But you can also use the bagged shredded coleslaw mix from your grocery. Mix everything in a mixing bowl. This will be more than 1 serving.
- Spray your skillet with coconut oil cooking spray. Saute the shrimp and season with the chili lime seasoning.
Create your shrimp tacos
- For a FP meal, take 3 tortillas, add coleslaw, your shrimp, drizzle lime juice. Optional add ons, add more chili lime seasoning, cilantro, diced tomatoes.