- 2 portobellos
- 2 TBL onion chopped
- 1 TBL butter
- 2 TBL THM baking blend
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 2 TBL fresh grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven 375°
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the gills.
- After the gills are removed, remove the stems and sauté the stems and onion in butter until softened.
- Add the baking blend, and sprinkle w Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add the fresh grated Parmesan and allow to melt together.
- Add stuffing mixture on the portobellos.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
On the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is a S recipe.