Need a quick and easy E lunch? Here you go! A sandwich or have it on 4 Rye Wasa Crackers.Print Pin Rate
- 2 slices Sprouted Wheat Bread, Toasted
- 2 wedges Light Laughing Cow Cheese, (Aldi Friendly Farms)
- 4 slices Deli Turkey Breast, Nitrate Free
- Pickle Slices, no sugar
- Tomato Slices
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Mineral Salt
- Toast your sprouted bread. Smear with the light cheese wedges. Top with turkey breast, pickles, and tomato slices. Sprinkle with salt and everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Another yummy way to have this as an E is using 4 wasa rye crackers instead of the sprouted wheat bread.
With the Trim Healthy Mama plan this is an E meal. We use the light cheese wedges to keep our added fat under 5g. The cheese wedges are 1.5g of fat per wedge. The THM plan is not a low-fat diet. We keep the fat minimal when eating carbs as to not cross our fuels. You can also swap out the sprouted wheat bread and use 4 wasa rye crackers.