Vanilla Ice Cream
It's Creamy! It's Rich! It's definitely a favorite! This is the ice cream that gave me the nickname "Ice Cream Becky"! Even Pearl and Serene said it was the best ice cream they ever had! That made my day. In June 2019, I got to meet the sisters, the authors of Trim Healthy Mama, and I took them some of my ice cream. Click on any of the ingredients or equipment below in red in the recipe to view product or shop with my affiliate links. To see all of my recommended items click HERE.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 11 5 oz servings
- FIRST Blend everything EXCEPT the gluccie, in the blender for 30 seconds. (I use a Vitamix)
- While blender is running on lowest setting add your gluccie. Mix for another 30 seconds.
- Turn your counter top ice cream maker on and pour mixture in to it.
- Spin 20-25 minutes in countertop ice cream maker.
Storage of your ice cream
- Portion into 5.5 oz portion cups for easy grab and go. Or store in a shallow container for easy thawing. But if you use THM Gentle Sweet with Xylitol it will stay soft in the freezer.